Friday, June 3, 2011

Filming "THe life of a pencil"

What job(s) did you have in the making of your video?

I had the job of creating the story in the form of a storyboard, as well as the job of filming it. I took the filming job as well because I was too protective of my storyboard and needed to make sure it was filmed just right.

What was the hardest part of creating your video?

It was the hardest to film the scenes without filming anyones fingers. There are a few scenes where I accidentally caught fingers in the video, but didn't have the time to fix all of them.

What was the most enjoyable part?

The most enjoyable part was when we got to filming the funnier scenes. Most specifically, it was when we got to film the pencils knocking down a bunch of markers with paper clip baseball bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment